Okay, it was a little more complicated to get things just right but I've accomplished things #3 & #4. The link on Thing #3 didn't work so I sent a plain email and discovered the form in the next email. Oh well...live and learn?!
Now I'm contemplating curriculum connections. A book discussion blog would be so much fun, but would my district allow it? They are so risk adverse when it comes to students and the internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I also got a little confused at first but I think you'll see it just gets better.
Hi 23+,
I am on #13 and taking time to go through other blogs and learn from fellow participants. It makes things come together for me.
I, too, am wondering how much of this will be allowed by my district. But, I am going forward assuming there will be things I certainly can use with middle school students and teachers.
Post a Comment